GeoHazards International (GHI) invites companies, whose values and expertise are aligned with those of GHI, to join GHI as Corporate Members. GHI’s Corporate Members further GHI’s mission to reduce death and suffering due to natural disasters in the world’s most vulnerable countries. GHI envisions a mutually beneficial relationship with its Corporate Members, one that improves GHI’s effectiveness while offering the Corporate Members and their employees the satisfaction of engaging with an urgent world need:
How Your Company Benefits by Joining GHI:
- Your company can receive information from GHI, based on our almost two decades of experience, on potential partners and business opportunities abroad.
- Your company and its participating employees receive positive international exposure through recognition in GHI’s programs, publications and website, which receives more than 450,000 visits per month.
- Your employees have the opportunity to provide volunteer services to GHI, which for junior employees helps in career development and for senior employees, offers a way to share their experience where it is needed the most.
- Your employees and shareholders take pride in your helping to reduce global seismic risk through your company’s association with GHI.
How Corporate Members Benefit GHI:
- GHI receives guidance from its Corporate Members on project opportunities and on the latest advances in science and engineering practice.
- GHI reaches a broader audience by expanding its network of consultants and advisors.
- GHI can obtain occasional pro bono advice, such as proposal reviews, from employees of the Corporate Members.
- GHI receives an annual, tax-deductible contribution from its Corporate Members.